Walking Alongside in Your Life Situations
…is the process of coming alongside someone and helping them identify where they are, where they want to be, and how to get there. It is designing and planning for the future. It is partnering with the person in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal, professional, and ministry potential. Professional coaching focuses on setting goals, creating outcomes and managing personal change. It is for those emotionally and mentally healthy and ready to grow. The emphasis is on action, accountability and follow-through. CampLlena specifically offers three types of coaching:
- Mental Health Coaching – This is for you if you want professional support, but don’t have a complex mental health condition. It is important to note that CampLlena does not diagnose nor treat mental health conditions. We help you develop greater self-awareness, implement tools to better manage your life, and pursue specific and short term mental health goals. CampLlena can help with a range of conditions like stress, burnout, anxiety, anger, or relationship issues.
- Personal and Professional Development Coaching – This is for you if you desire to discover what you really want out of life, aim to overcome bad habits that hinder your personal growth, need to develop your capabilities and reach your potential, and need help in setting goals and creating actionable steps to reach them.
- Spiritual Formation and Christian Life Coaching – This is for you if you feel a lack of purpose or direction in life, want to explore or deepen your spiritual beliefs and practices, and are experiencing a spiritual awakening or transformation. Kindly note that CampLlena adheres to evangelical belief and references the Bible for these sessions.
...is the process of applying the truth and power of God’s Word under the ministry of the Holy Spirit in order to help transform and strengthen the person so they can live fruitfully for Christ. It is dealing with healing pain, dysfunction and conflict within an individual or in relationships. The focus is often on resolving difficulties arising in the past that hinder or obstruct an individual’s functioning in their present. As compared to other types of counseling, Biblical counseling maintains the primacy and finality of Scripture, necessity of the Gospel, balanced view of sin and suffering, and the centrality of the local Church. CampLlena currently offers the following:
- Marriage and Family Counseling
- Everyday Problem Counseling
- Mental Health Counseling (soon to offer)
…is walking alongside another person to help discern how is God working in the current life situation. It is helping provide a strong beacon to keep the light of God alive when familiar landmarks seem to disappear in the darkness. Deep listening, support, compassion, and just being present are more significant in soul companioning than words of advice. One needs a soul companion when they are going through a phase of grief, disillusionment, trauma, anxiety, loneliness, depression, and the like. A soul companion may refer the person to other professional practitioners for in depth counseling and/or treatment whenever needed.
The purpose in a man’s heart is like deep water, but a man of understanding will draw it out.– Proverbs 20:5
I am currently completing my Doctor in Ministry Biblical Counseling degree and a member of the Association of Biblical Counselors. I am a Professional Life Coach and a Board Certified Christian Master Mental Health Coach under International Board of Christian Care. I completed a Coaching workshop from International Graduate School of Leadership where I also took my Masters in Divinity major in Biblical Studies. I pray, by the Lord's grace, that I can journey with you in your current life situation.
Your donation helps us free our time so we can minister to more people. We appreciate you!
I bless the Lord who gives me counsel;
in the night also my heart instructs me.– Psalm 16:7 ESV